DIRECT DEPOSIT CHANGE REQUESTS
Changes to direct deposit accounts are processed through the Payroll office. However, while the district is on extended closure, requests to update/change direct deposit accounts can be submitted by logging into your TalentEd employee account. If you experience trouble logging into TalentEd, please contact Shai Walker at email@example.com for assistance.
Thank you for your service to the students and staff of Little Elm ISD as well as the Little Elm Community.The HR Department asks that you complete the following steps to ensure a smooth exit from the district.1. Submitting a Resignation
Resignations are to be submitted via TalentEd. To initiate the resignation process, please e-mail Shai Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Service Record/Personnel Records Requesthttps://docs.google.com/a/leisd.ws/forms/d/1xMYWxcPBVxFzJ9E2XrdmL5R1qno1M-KEgkm51ZXUtNc/viewform Records will be provided 30 days after the request date or the last day of employment; whichever is later.
3. Personal Information
Be sure all of your personal/contact information is correct for any final communication from the district and mailing of tax documents.
4. Professional Development Portfolio (TalentEd Professional Learning & Evaluation: for professional records beginning 2018-2019 school year) or
(MyLearningPlan/Professional Growth: for professional records for the 2017-2018 school year) or
(Eduphoria: for professional learning records prior to 2017-2018 school year)Print out your professional development portfolio for your records. This can be used at your next district or to renew your certification.
5. Check StubsAfter your last day of employment, any remaining pay stubs will be mailed to you. Questions in regards to your paychecks can be directed to the Payroll Department at (972) 947-9730.
- To print transcripts in TalentEd, go to the Professional Learning & Evaluation section of TalentEd.
- Click on the "Transcript" tab at the top of the page
- Input the date range you would like, then click "Search"
- Choose to E-mail transcript as a pdf or Print Transcript.
- Selecting the "All" tab will print details for all completed courses.
- Print Transcript will open a PDF version that can then be downloaded.
6. Return All District Property To Your Campus/Department:
- Electronics (Computer, Phone, Camera, etc)
- Keys/Access Cards
- Other Equipment
Questions in regards to your records or exit process, contact Shai Walker at email@example.com