Why Choose Little Elm ISD
Little Elm ISD is a place where we can add our uniqueness to a culture based on excellence, integrity, respect, and compassion. We are a one high school district. We are all Lobos. We are a small community with big opportunities. We are FamiLE. We are...
One Community. One Pack.
Our Teachers Love...
- Ongoing Embedded Professional Learning
- Teacher Mentoring Programs
- Rigor/Relevance/Learner Engagement
- Annual Summer Learning Summit
- PLCs - Teacher Collaboration
- Aspiring Leaders Institute
- Childcare for District Employees
- LEISD Education Foundation
- Organizational Health
- Lobos Care Employee Care Program
Lobo 4 Life
What are people saying about Little Elm ISD?
In an effort to be open, honest, engaging, and transparent with our communication - we would like to share the results from our latest Thoughtexchange engagement with the community. In May of 2018, we asked parents, teachers, and community members their thoughts about their experiences at our campuses and the District.
These thoughts are organic and unedited. They are rated by stars from participants who shared similar feelings. The more stars a thought received, the more it resonated with the community.