Welcome to Lobo Stadium, located in the heart of the Metroplex, just a few miles from the North Dallas Tollway. This 7,500 seat venue is the perfect spot to host school and community events. We provide all students with an exemplary education developed through partnership among student, home, school and community. Athletic and extra-curricular activities are a key component to building a well-rounded LEISD student.
The LEISD staff will provide first-class service, allowing you time to focus and perform to the best of your ability in the playoffs. Our competitive pricing structure will allow you to save money for your school system. Our fast-growth community has great access to top restaurants and hotels, while maintaining the small town flair-perfect for fans.
Coming from the North:From I -35 :
Take Hwy 380 East to FM 423, Turn South and proceed to Eldorado Parkway (Lowe's Home Improvement Store on the right).
Turn Right on Eldorado Parkway and go approximately 2 miles.
Lobo Stadium will be on the right.
or from north or south on I-35 Take new Toll Bridge, exit Swisher Rd, this will take you directly to Eldorado Parkway take right, Lobo Stadium after 7-11 store on left.
From HWY 75 :
Take Hwy 380 to FM 423. Turn South and proceed to Eldorado Parkway (Lowe's Home Improvement Store on the right)
Turn Right on Eldorado Parkway and go approximately 2 miles. Lobo Stadium will be on right.
From the South :Take FM 423 or Dallas North Tollway to Eldorado Parkway. Turn Left and proceed West to Lobo Stadium.Coming from the South:From I-35:Exit Swisher Road. Take a right on Swisher Road and travel over the Lake Lewisville Toll Bridge. After you cross the second bridge, take a right on Hart Road. Lobo Stadium is on your right.From 121:Exit Josey Lane, also known as 423. Take a left and go under overpass. Take a right on Little Elm Parkway, also known as 720. Take a left at the light and continue on 720. Take a right on Hart Road. Lobo Stadium is on your right.
Lobo Stadium is designed to serve:
Complex Seating :
- Football Games
- Marching Band Competitions
- Track and Field Meets
- Limited Community Events
- Soccer Tournaments
- Special Olympics
- Play-Off Events
- 7,500 seats-4,500 on the home side (including 727 reserve chair back seats with drink holders) and 3,000 seats on the visitor side
- Wheelchair accessibility and viewing available on both sides
- Visitors enter into the seating area in the middle, allowing them to proceed up or down to their seats
- Student sections close to the field for maximum fan experience
- Daktronics Pro-Star with 15' X 12' video screen with real time viewing, as well as replay capabilities
Press Box :
- 1,200- Regular Parking
- 50 Handicap
- 42 Secured bus spaces
- Three-level press box including two community rooms (seating for 30 guests in the Gold Room and 15 guests in the Blue Room)
- Film deck-serving professional media, scouts, and dignitaries
- Ample room for support group video teams
Playing Surfaces ;
- Closed circuit broadcast of game on televisions throughout the concourse,luxury boxes, and concession areas
- "Field Turf" artificial playing surface with sand/rubber infill
Field House :
- Benyon competition track with sandpits and full meet arenas viewable from all stadium seats
- Two locker rooms with 60 lockers for each team
- Three deluxe, full service concession stands-two on the home side and one on the visitor side