- Enter a requisition in ASCENDER to the approved vendor that needs to be paid (not Capital One). The approved vendor that you select should have "CC" on the end. Example: "Hula Hut-CC"
- In the location marked “Work Order” enter the word: CC
- In the location marked “Bid Nbr.” be sure to enter which: Purchasing Authority
- In the location marked “Description” enter a detailed description of what the PO will be used for. If more space is needed, feel free to use the location marked “Long Description” as well.
- As soon as you have the approved PO, contact Gabby Ayala or Carmen Romero to make sure that a Credit Card is available.
- When signing out the Credit Card, be sure to bring the approved PO with you.
- When signing the Credit Card back in, bring the receipt that will need to be signed by your campus principal/administrator.
*Be sure to have an approved PO beforehand for any store or travel purchases (Airfare, Lodging) that are to be paid with a credit card.
*If you do not submit a signed receipt, you (the employee) will need to reimburse the District.
*Personal credit cards are for emergency use only which will need prior approval by an Assistant Superintendent.
*Do NOT use your personal credit card to register for a conference/class.
*Limiting Credit Card purchases to food & travel