Hobby Lobby Purchases
- Enter a requisition in ASCENDER using "Vendor Nbr" 99548
- In the location marked "Order For" enter who the purchase is for
- In the location marked "Reason" enter the reason for the purchase
- In the location marked “Reference Order” enter the word: Open PO
- In the location marked “Bid Nbr.” be sure to enter the word: EPCNT-Fort Worth
- In the location marked "Catalog Nbr." enter the words: NTE $(enter the amount)
- In the location marked “Description” enter a detailed description of what the Open PO will be used for. If more space is needed, feel free to use the location marked “Long Description” as well.
- In the "Vendor Notes" tab be sure to enter: Only this/these LEISD employee(s): __[Insert authorized employee(s) NAME(s) here]__ is/are authorized to use this Purchase Order and must show their driver's license and LEISD Identification.
- As soon as you have the fully executed Open PO, contact Gabby Ayala @ 972-947-9340 ext: 10503 to make sure that a Hobby Lobby card as well as a Credit Card are both available.
- When signing out both cards, be sure to bring the fully executed PO with you.
- When signing the Hobby Lobby & Credit Card back in, bring the receipt that will need to be signed by your campus principal/administrator.
*When making a purchase using an Open PO to Hobby Lobby, take the time to make sure that funds are still available.
*When using the Hobby Lobby card be sure that an extra 10% employee discount is taken off at the register.