Travel Expenses - Vehicle Rental
The District uses Enterprise Rent-A-Car as the exclusive vehicle rental provider.
Rental Reservation Options (vendor # 98504)
- Phone Reservation - Call 1-800-RENT-A-CAR and give the provide the booking agent the Billing# and Account# (TXxxxxx) to the booking agent.
- Online Reservation - Go toenterprise.com, enter the location, date, time, and Account# for the rental and click "Continue" to search for available vehicles. A box will pop up requesting your Pin# to be entered. Choose the car class that is preferred. The next screen will be the Extra's screen, click "Continue to review". On the next screen, enter the renter's name, phone and email. Below, it will ask to confirm a business rental (if this is a business rental, click "yes"). It will ask if you are authorized in choosing to bill Little Elm ISD. Enter the Billing# and click on "continue" And on the next screen, click on "Reserve Now" to complete the reservation.
- When obtaining the vehicle, the employee will need to provide their name, reservation confirmation number, and a valid driver's license. A personal credit card is not needed.
Vehicle rentals are processed by Purchase Order and sent to the rental agency prior to the date of the rental.
- Enter a requisition in ASCENDER to the approved vendor (Enterprise Holdings) not Capital One.
- In the location marked “Bid Nbr.” enter which: Purchasing Authority (State of Texas)
- In the location marked “Description” or “Long Description” enter a detailed description of purpose including: Name of the person who will be renting and driving the vehicle, Date(s) of the rental, Event & location of event, Rental confirmation #.
Account information: Enterprise – Little Elm Vendor# 98504
Location: Enterprise Rent-A-Car-09H8 850 W. Eldorado Parkway Little Elm, TX 75068
Account # (Check ASCENDER for Vendor# 98504 to Enterprise Holdings in the "Local Use #1" section)
Pin # (Check ASCENDER for Vendor# 98504 to Enterprise Holdings in the "Local Use #1" section)
Billing # (Check ASCENDER for Vendor# 98504 to Enterprise Holdings in the "Local Use #2" section)
- Have approved PO beforehand for vehicle rentals that are to be billed directly to the District.
- Reimbursement will be for applicable taxes and mandatory charges with receipt.
- Only District employees are authorized to drive rented vehicles.
- Personal effects insurance is not reimbursable and should be waived.
- Vehicle rental parking charges will be reimbursed if a detailed receipt is submitted.
- Vehicle rental toll Charges will be reimbursed with an official toll tag charge receipt/schedule.
- If renting a vehicle, check out a Gas Card. When returning the Gas Card, submit receipts.
- If you allow for a 2-hour window, an Enterprise representative will drop off the rental to you.