Student Teachers & Classroom Observers
Little Elm ISD is proud to partner with local universities and certification programs to provide opportunities for individuals to learn and observe in our classrooms. For more information contact Human Resource Services office at 972-947-9340.
Little Elm ISD welcomes student teachers during the fall and spring semesters. To request placement, please follow the steps below. All student teacher requests are handled through Human Resources. Students or representatives should not contact teachers or principals directly.
1. Student Teacher requests must be made by the university or certification program. The request must include:
- Description of the assignment
- Certification being sought
- Preferences for school or grade level
- Assignment starting and ending dates or total hours required
2. Complete Background Check FormFor more information, please contact
Director for Student Services
Office: 972.947.9340 ext. 10106
Classroom Observers are individuals looking to observe in our classrooms in order to meet state or university requirements prior to teacher certification course. Little Elm ISD does allow individuals to observe in our classrooms. The available dates for observation are as follows:
- Fall — November 1
- Spring — April 1