Setting Up your "Home" Page
To edit your page title "Home" click the page name. You will be taken to a page with three grey boxes (also called apps), Follow the instructions below to learn how to edit the information in each app.
About Teacher App
The app titled "About Teacher App" is where you will enter the following information:
- Grade Level(s) and/or Subjects you teach
- Contact Information
- Degrees & Certifications
Once all that information is entered, click the Details tab at the top to enter the following information:
- Select your prefix from a drop-down
- Enter your first and last name followed by a hyphen and the grade level(s) and/or subject(s) you teach
- Enter your bio
- Browse for a picture (ideal picture width is 250-280 pixels wide, this can be set once you have selected the picture)
Don't forget to click SAVE
- Phone number with extension
- Degrees & certifications
Class Schedule App
Now click the app (grey box) that says "Class Schedule". This one is pretty straight-forward, you just need to type your schedule and make sure you include your conference time.After you type your schedule, click Save.Now, you can turn on the heading that says "Class Schedule" (this only has to be done the VERY FIRST time you edit your page, once the heading is turned on it stays on).To Turn on your heading click the grey box on the top right-hand side of the page that says "Options"then click the small box next to "Show the app name on my page"
Links & Resources App
Follow the same same instructions above to turn on the Links & Resources heading for this app.Click New LinkA box will open where you will:
Click I'm Done when you're completely finished with Links & Resources.
- Enter the link title
- Enter a description of the link (some teachers use this to include username and password for certain online textbooks)
- Paste the link