The Mission of the Little Elm ISD Education Foundation is to partner with the community to provide resources that Enrich Teaching, Inspire Learning, and Maximize Innovative Opportunities so that every student in LEISD can realize their full potential.
The Little Elm ISD Education Foundation will achieve its mission by directing resources toward the following goals:
- Enhance and enrich educational opportunities for every student
- Support staff for innovation, recognize staff for exemplary teaching, and embrace campus and district-wide efforts toward excellence
- Involve the community in assuring a quality education for the leaders and workforce of tomorrow.
This corporation is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes to benefit the Little Elm Independent School District. To this end, the corporation shall at all times be operated exclusively for charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as now enacted or hereafter amended, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as now enacted or hereafter amended. All funds, whether income or principal, and whether acquired by gift or contribution or otherwise, shall be devoted to said purposes.
- Teaching Excellence and Innovation
- Student Achievement and Learning
- School/Community Programs and Partnerships