Home Depot Purchases
- Enter a requisition in ASCENDER using "Vendor Nbr" 90560
- In the location marked "Order For" enter who the purchase is for
- In the location marked "Reason" enter the reason for the purchase
- In the location marked “Reference Order” enter the words: Open PO
- In the location marked "Catalog Nbr." enter the words: NTE $(enter the amount).
- In the location marked “Description” enter a detailed description of what the Open PO will be used for. If more space is needed, feel free to use the location marked “Long Description” as well.
- In the "Vendor Notes" tab be sure to enter: Only this/these LEISD employee(s): __[Insert authorized employee(s) NAME(s) here]__ is/are authorized to use this Purchase Order and must show their driver's license and LEISD Identification.
- As soon as you have the fully executed Open PO, contact Carol Reilly @ 972-947-9356 ext: 13003 to coordinate the purchase.
- Be sure to bring the receipt that will need to be signed by your campus principal/administrator.
*When making a purchase using an Open PO to Home Depot, take the time to make sure that funds are still available.
*Lumber can be purchased.