Reprint Purchase Orders
In order to reprint Purchase Orders (PO's) , please follow the steps below.
- Log into ASCENDER
- Click on the "Purchasing" application
- Hover over the tab titled "Reports" & then click on "Purchase Order Reports"
- Click on "REQ1500 - Print Purchase Orders"
- Make sure that the following parameters are marked:
- Select Current Year (C) or Next Year (N) = C - Include the current year requisitions.
- Print on pre-printed purchase order form? (Y/N) = N - Do not print the purchase orders on a preprinted form.
- Sort by Purchase Order (P), Alpha (A), Vendor Nbr (N), Vendor Sort Key (S) = P - Sort the report by purchase order.
- Select Unprinted Purchase Order(s), or blank for ALL = Type the six-digit unprinted purchase order numbers, including all leading zeros and separating multiple purchase numbers with a comma (e.g., 000008, 091929). Or, click to search for purchase order numbers. Otherwise, leave blank to use all unprinted purchase order numbers.
~ This is where you can physically type in the exact PO# that was emailed to you, or you can click on the & search clicking on multiple PO's that you would like to print.
- Include Account Code Ledger on District Copy? (Y/N) = Y - Print a district purchase order with a summary of each account code and the summary total. The approval path will not be included. In addition, there is a blank line for the user to enter the invoice number and the expend amount manually.
- Shipping Address Line 1 using Contact (C) or Organization (O) = O - Print the organization on line 1 of the shipping address.
- Include Requestor's Name in Shipping Address? (Y/N) = Y - Include the requestor's name from the shipping address.
- Include Requisition Comments? (Y/N) = N - Exclude the requisition comments from the report.
- Include Bid Category? (Y/N) = N - Do not include the three-digit bid category code.
- Include Item Note? (Y/N) = Y - Include the line item note.
- Enter Notes body line 1: = BY FULFILLING THIS PURCHASE ORDER, VENDOR AGREES AND WARRANTS TO
- Enter Notes body line 2: = THE DISTRICT THAT IT DOES NOT BOYCOTT ISRAEL AND WILL NOT BOYCOTT
- Enter Notes body line 3: = ISRAEL DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Enter Notes body line 4: = TX GOVT. CODE 2270 EFFECTIVE 09/01/2017
- Click on "Run Preview"
- Click on "District"
- Click on the Adobe PDF icon -
- Click "Save"
- After you save the file, the download button will turn BLUE -
- Click on the BLUE arrow & Adobe PDF icon to open the Purchase Order(s)
- Click "File" & then "Print" in order to reprint the selected Purchase Order(s).
* Feel free to narrow down your search with other parameters that are not required.
* Remember that the "requestor" can only reprint the PO's that he/she entered into ASCENDER.