2018-2019 Parking Pricing
$30 - First and second semester gives students approval to park in designated spaces during school hours
$20 - Spring semester only (Begins January 1)
$10 - Replacement fee if lost, stolen, or misplaced permits
- The parking fee is non-refundable once the semester begins or if the parking permit is revoked. Students are responsible for safeguarding their permits.
- Student parking is not allowed in any staff designated areas, bus lanes, visitor parking, or any other non-student designated areas during the school day.
- Temporary permits will only be issued to students who have purchased and displayed a LEHS parking permit
- After receiving a violation, the student must go to their house office within three (3) days to pay the fine.
- Unpaid fines can result in a hold at registration, graduation, or any and all academic and extracurricular activities.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Little Elm High School is excited to offer the convenience of purchasing student parking permits online!
Paying through MySchoolBucks online
Credit Cards with a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover logo
Paying in person (in house offices)
Cash or check only