Communities in Schools (CIS)
What is CIS? The mission of Communities in Schools of North Texas is to surround students with a community of support empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life. https://cisnt.org/about-us/
Where is CIS Located? CIS is located above the Library in room 2229.
What can CIS help my child with?
- Academic monitoring
- School supplies and clothing assistance
- Glasses and referrals
- Mentoring and tutoring
- Small group discussions
- Individual guidance
- Career awareness
How can CIS help my family?
- Referrals to local agencies
- Holiday assistance
- Spring Break assistance
- Lovepacs (food assistance sent home or picked up at LEHS)
How do I register my student for the free C.I.S. services?
- Please click here for the new parent permission portal!
- Parents/guardians can also contact Ms. Daudelin directly to have a parent consent form sent home.