Students will attend school on a regular instructional schedule and will engage in in-person learning on campus during school hours. Students will follow a normal schedule as in previous years prior to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Classroom instruction will be designed for mastery of student learning outcomes based on the academic standards called the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) for each content area.
The following are characteristics of In-Person Learning:
- Available for students in Prekindergarten through Grade 12
- Attendance is taken daily and student participation is required based on the academic calendar approved by The Board of Trustees.
- Implementation of preventive safety measures
- Instruction provided by Little Elm ISD teachers
- Instruction in core content and elective areas
- District curriculum, unit sequencing, and pacing of instruction
- Social-emotional support
- Accommodations and support services provided