Little Elm High School Library
ENGAGE, EQUIP, and EMPOWER
The mission of Little Elm High School LIbrary is to engage, equip and empower students and teachers to become effective users of current technology and research strategies. The library seeks to ensure that our students acquire the necessary information literacy skills they need to become productive learners with skills and knowledge necessary to lead successful meaningful lives in the 21st century.
We support independent learning while teaching patrons how to identify, locate, evaluate and use both print and non-print resources. Our goal is to create a student-centered library media center which provides a safe, nurturing environment in which students can successfully seek information and ideas for their educational, informational, and recreational needs. The library seeks to promote an appreciation of literature enabling students to interpret meaning from various forms of literature as they become lifelong readers and learners.
Monday-Friday7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Library Lunch Pass
If you want to use the library during lunch, you will need to pick up a lunch pass from the library between 7:00 - 7:20 am on that day. Classroom teachers may also write passes for students who need to use the library during lunch block. Please finish lunch before entering the library. Food and drinks are prohibited. Please sign in, and work quietly.
- How many books can I check out? 5
- How many weeks can I keep a book? 2 weeks
- Are there late fees for overdue books? No
- If I lose or damage a book, will I have to pay for it? Yes
- When is the library open? 7am - 3:30pm
- Is the library open after school? Yes, until 3:30pm or by appointment.
- Can I come to the library during lunch? Yes,with a library lunch pass.