Phone: (972)-947-9457 ext: 63155
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors of Environmental Design (Texas A&M) Certifications: Ec-12 Special Education 4-8 Generlist Ec-12 ESL 4-8 Math
Mr. Jonathan Inman- 7th and 8th Grade Science
If you cannot tell from the greeting, I am the loudest and the proudest member of the Fighting Texas A&M class of 2013. WHOOP!!!!
I have lived in Texas my entire life and currently reside in the 380 corridor.(Yeah traffic) I have been married to my beautiful wife since 2020. Fun fact, we were married in my parents' backyard due to the Covid Pandemic. We have a beautiful daughter, Phoebe Ruth. When not at school, I love spending time with my family eating good food and watching movies.
I am very excited about being your child's teacher this year in either 7th or 8th grade Science. My hope for this year is that all students learn to love exploration and investigation through the lens of science. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out by email, phone, or through canvas. I will be adding helpful links here and/or to our course in canvas.
If you would be willing to help our class and donate supplies, here is my Amazon wish-list.
School Supplies Needed:
- Composition Notebook - 100 pages
- Pencils or Pens
- Colored pencils &/or Markers*
- Glue - liquid or sticks*
*I have a limited supply of these items that students can share, but having their own is always better!
- Period 1 - 7th Sci: (8:55 am- 9:50 am)
- Period 2 - 7th Sci: (9:53 am- 10:43 am)
- Plus Period: (10:46 am- 11:20 am)
- Period 3 - 7th Science: (11:23 am- 12:13 pm)
- Period 4 - 7th Science: (12:16 pm- 1:50 pm)
- A Lunch: (12:16 pm- 12:46 pm)
- B Lunch: (12:48 pm- 1:18 pm)
- C Lunch: (1:20 pm- 1:50 pm)
- Period 5 - 8th Sci: (1:53 pm- 2:44 pm)
- Period 6 - Conference: (2:47 pm- 3:37 pm)
- Period 7 - 8th Sci: (3:40 pm- 4:30 pm)
Tuesday (7th Grade) and Thursday (8th Grade) before school at 8:00 am
Students MUST tell me to expect them either the day before or through email.
Other times are available by request.