Phone: 972-947-9454, ext. 43205
Degrees and Certifications:
PK-4 and ESL K-8
Mrs. Cindy Waleri - 5th Grade Reading Teacher
I attended The Ohio State University, and graduated from college in 1995 with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education with a specialty in Early Childhood. Since 1995, I have taught Kinder, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 5th Grade and ESL. I started teaching in Little Elm in 2001, after our family moved to the community. I taught K-5 ESL from 2006-2017, before switching to 5th grade Reading in 2017. I believe that all students can achieve goals and succeed in due time. Progress doesn't happen overnight, and it takes dedication!
8:00 - 8:15 Homeroom (Announcements/Morning Meeting)
8:15-9:20 1st Period (Waleri's homeroom)
9:20-10:25 2nd Period (Hernandez's homeroom)
10:40-11:45 3rd Period (Miller's homeroom)
11:45-12:40 4th Period (Smith's homeroom)
2:20-2:35 4th Period continued
2:35-3:40 5th Period (Liando's homeroom)
Mrs. Waleri's Homeroom Special's Rotation
- Please sign up for important text reminders by sending the message @5remind to the number: 81010.
- Please fill out the student information sheet on the attached form by clicking here. This is extremely important! :)
- We have a closed, private Facebook group that we use to post information and pictures of camp, fun events and lessons. If you would like to join this group, please click here to access the group, read the rules and answer the question and we will approve your request. (Both questions must be answered! :) Thank you!)
- Chromebooks will be deployed on Friday morning for those students that have paid for the insurance as of today. If you have not yet paid for the insurance, please go to MySchoolBucks as soon as possible. We use Chormebooks daily, so it's very important that all students have them.
- We will be using Google Classroom this year. Your child will be entered into the classes, and invitations will be sent to you. You can either log in as the parent, or as your child to see what work has been done and what still needs to be completed. If students are absent, some of the work will be on Classroom and can easily be completed at home.
- You may want to set up a FOCUS parent account to have access to your child's grades. Step-by-step instructions are located at the following link: Create a FOCUS Parent Portal Account
- District's Parent Resource Page
- Calendar for the 2019-2020 School Year