Phone: 972-947-9454, ext. 43205
Degrees and Certifications:
PK-4 and ESL K-8
Mrs. Cindy Waleri - 5th Grade Reading Teacher
I attended The Ohio State University, and graduated from college in 1995 with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education with a specialty in Early Childhood. Since 1995, I have taught Kinder, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 5th Grade and ESL. I started teaching in Little Elm in 2001, after our family moved to the community. I taught K-5 ESL from 2006-2017, before switching to 5th grade Reading in 2017. I believe that all students can achieve goals and succeed in due time. Progress doesn't happen overnight, and it takes dedication!
7:40 - 8:05 Homeroom (Announcements/Morning Meeting)
8:05-9:05 1st Period (Waleri's homeroom)
9:20-10:20 2nd Period (Hernandez's homeroom)
10:20-10:40 3rd Period (Ch Smith's homeroom)
12:05-12:50 3rd Period continued
12:50-1:50 4th Period (Ca Smith's homeroom)
2:05-3:05 5th Period (Liando-Mages' homeroom)
3:05-3:40 Lobo time (homeroom)
- Please be sure to join Class Tag for access to important information and reminders.
- We have a closed, private Facebook group that we use to post information and pictures of camp, fun events and lessons. If you would like to join this group, please click here to access the group, read the rules and answer the question and we will approve your request. (Both questions must be answered! :) Thank you!)
- We use Chormebooks daily, so it's very important that all students bring them and the chargers to school every day.
- We will be using Google Classroom this year. Your child will be entered into the classes, and invitations will be sent to you. You can either log in as the parent, or as your child to see what work has been done and what still needs to be completed. If students are absent, some of the work will be on Classroom and can easily be completed at home.
- You may want to set up a FOCUS parent account to have access to your child's grades. Step-by-step instructions are located at the following link: Create a FOCUS Parent Portal Account
- District's Parent Resource Page