Your student's STAAR results are available in the Texas Assessment Management System's Student Portal at https://www.texasassessment.gov. In order to access your student's results, you will need their unique student portal access code, provided below, and their date of birth.
The Texas Assessment Portal's functionality has expanded. The information in the portal for all state STAAR assessments includes:
- Detailed test result information
- Student Scale score
- Scale score comparison to Campus, District, and State average
- Whether the student showed expected progress from prior year assessment
- Reporting category results
- Lexile Measure (for reading)
- Find a Book tool for the students reported Lexile (for reading)
For grades 3-8 STAAR reading and math assessments, the portal additionally includes the following:
- Test items from the test
- Rationales for the answer choices per item on the assessment
We have created an informational guide and click sheet on how to access to the different portions of the Texas Assessment Portal.
If you have any questions, please contact your student's school.