Skip To Main Content

Employee Records Request

Copies of your employee records listed below can be electronically requested by clicking on the link below. Please allow seven business days for the request to be processed. During our peak season (March-Aug) requests take approximately 15-20 business days. 

Employees resigning and requesting current year service records should be advised that the service record will not be available until mid to late July when the district’s payroll department has completed final processing for current year.

The records available for request through the online form are from the personnel file maintained by Human Resource Services only.

Documents that can be requested

The Human Resource Services department does not maintain payroll records (check stubs, W2 forms, etc.). Please contact Payroll for any payroll-related documents. 

  • Service Record

  • Substitute Service Record
  • College Transcript
  • Employee Evaluation